Rechercher dans ce blog

Thursday, April 1, 2021

Hailey Bieber Appeared To Reveal That Her Looks And Body Being Compared With Selena Gomez Was Part Of The Reason She Quit Twitter - BuzzFeed News

"I think when you're going through a situation where you just have so many people hounding you with the same thing over and over and over again, it starts to mess with your mind and then you start to question everything," she continued.

"You're like, 'Is there something that I'm not seeing that they see? Maybe they're right.' It got to such a low point for me that I was like, 'Honestly, maybe I'm delusional.' It’s like separating two realities essentially."

In one instance, a fan told people to "go after" Hailey during a planned Instagram Live and "fucking bombard" her with comments about how "Selena is better".

After seeing the video, Justin called the fan a "sad excuse of a human" and revealed the couple were receiving similar comments on a daily basis.

Hailey also responded to the video, saying that the "level of anger and hate" was "shockingly unhealthy and sad". She went on: "I want only to support, uplift and encourage other women in this industry and wish them nothing but love and success."

"I am grateful for the response that the song is getting. I'm so grateful," she said at the time. "However, I do not stand for women tearing women down and I will never, ever be by that."

She added: "Please be kind to everyone. It doesn't matter what the situation is; if you're my fans, don't be rude to anybody, please. Don't go off and say things that you just feel in the moment."

Let's block ads! (Why?)

Article From & Read More ( Hailey Bieber Appeared To Reveal That Her Looks And Body Being Compared With Selena Gomez Was Part Of The Reason She Quit Twitter - BuzzFeed News )
https://ift.tt/2Piyim0
Entertainment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Featured Post

Busan Project Market Winners: Kang Bo’s ‘Kingdom of the Insomniacs’ Takes Top Prize, ‘Hum’ Claims Multiple Awards - Variety

[unable to retrieve full-text content] Busan Project Market Winners: Kang Bo’s ‘Kingdom of the Insomniacs’ Takes Top Prize, ‘Hum’ Claims M...

Postingan Populer