Rechercher dans ce blog

Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Olivia Rodrigo Wants to Make Music With 'Genius' Taylor Swift: 'That's the Dream' - Billboard

The 17-year-old singer-songwriter and self-proclaimed "biggest Swiftie in the whole world" recently told Apple Music's Zane Lowe about how she was woken up by a phone call telling her to check Instagram and "just about died" when she saw Swift's comment on her massive success. When Mills suggested it was time for the two chart-toppers to hit the studio together, Rodrigo noted, "That's the dream." And she'll take anything from that studio time with Swift, whether it means making music with her or just watching her process.

"I would just love to just be in a studio with Taylor. I don't even have to write with her; I just want to watch how she does it because I just think she's such a genius," she added.

The High School Musical: The Musical: The Series star also called Gwen Stefani "one of my favorite songwriters ever" and explained why she added "Simple Kind of Life" by No Doubt to her Apple Music Heartbreak Pop Valentine’s Day playlist.

"I love No Doubt. I think that Gwen Stefani is one of my favorite songwriters ever. She's so honest," Rodrigo said. "Even in this song, she's like, 'I always thought I'd be a mom.' I'm like, 'Who says that?' That's so great. But everyone thinks it, but nobody always just has the intelligence to put it in a song, I guess. And she does it. She's just so brutally honest and emotional and I'm obsessed with her. So this is one of my favorite No Doubt tracks."

Listen to Rodrigo's special Valentine's Day interview segments on Apple Music's The Travis Mills Show below.

Let's block ads! (Why?)

Article From & Read More ( Olivia Rodrigo Wants to Make Music With 'Genius' Taylor Swift: 'That's the Dream' - Billboard )
https://ift.tt/2LWlGz4
Entertainment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Featured Post

Netflix’s Creative Asia Forum Highlights $41M Spend On Creative Equity Fund, Programs For Regional Filmmakers - Deadline

[unable to retrieve full-text content] Netflix’s Creative Asia Forum Highlights $41M Spend On Creative Equity Fund, Programs For Regional F...

Postingan Populer